The regulatory context also requires actors in the territory to adapt their approach to mobility, the primary source of CO2 emissions. Whether through traffic restrictions via Low-Emissions Zones, the obligation to implement a Mobility Plan for certain companies with more than 100 employees, or the requirement to equip non-residential building parking lots with electric vehicle charging stations by 2025.
Pôlénergie supports companies and territories in meeting these new requirements and regulatory framework through various actions structured as follows:
- The national ADVENIR Formation program (https://www.je-roule-en-electrique.fr/advenir-formations) led by AVERE France under the auspices of the Ministry of the Transition, aims to prepare actors of the transition to electric mobility through tailor-made training sessions fully supported for :
- Territorial actors: elected officials, technicians, environmental/mobility managers, housing and urban planning services…
- Real estate professionals: Condominium associations, social landlords, developers.
- Support for the implementation of an Employer Mobility Plan, aimed at determining a set of measures to optimize the movements related to the activity of a company and its staff:
- Framing and launching the approach
- Diagnostic: State of play (FREIGHT + Personal travel), mobility survey, accessibility study, diagnostic report
- Development of an action plan
- Mobility study fleet adaptation, aimed at defining a fleet adaptation strategy for companies in line with their needs and in the context of decarbonizing mobility
- Assessment of the existing situation and understanding of the approach
- Analysis of the adequacy between supply and demand
- Proposal for a fleet renewal strategy